Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bootycamp starts tonight

Hello there all your fashionisa's! It's been to long since I blogged and well, I am taking you on my journey to fitness! As some of you know, I am engaged. I have already found my wedding dress and am having it altered in just a few short months. So - I decided I wanted to look like a movie star for my big day. After seeing how amazing my sister Sarah and my friend Natasha did, I knew this may just be the push I need to be lean for my wedding day.

Ok - so first thing is first. You can't be a fashionista without coordinating your outfit right? Even while working out, I pride myself on looking my best. First I am a shoe addict. I knew that without the right sneaker I would not be able to properly work out. I took my fiance on a hunt for the right shoe. It took many hours and some sweating but we found the perfect shoe at the Adidas outlet store in Vaughn Mills. They have great little blue accents and incredible support- the perfect shoe for me!

Onto the clothes! Thanks to sister Sarah, I went to Joe Fresh and bought the cutest work out gear! I am so excited to wear them. I feel really good in the little shorts and tank top. I have pants to put on over my shorts but considering that it' 40 degrees out and 100% humidity - I'll take my chances with just the shorts!

So - what kind of fashionista would I be without coordination? Well, my yoga mat - it's the same blue that's in my shoes! Whoot whoot for coordination!

Onto the serious part of the blog...
Why do I want to attend booty camp? I know that I will never be a size 0 and I know that I will never look like a stick. I love food too much! But since I have gotten engaged, I wanted to be the best I can be on my wedding day. I don't care about my weight, it's about how I feel. Lately I haven't been strick on my diet and have crept back up to a size 6. It's time to get that back down! My goal is go down to a size 4. I know that with booty camp I will be able to lose inches and be toned! Most of all - confidence is key to any fashionista. So, ladies - don't starve youself, energize yourself. I hope you all join me on this journey!

Till tomorrow
xoxo E

No comments:

Post a Comment