Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Bailey the sweetest puppy

Yesterday was such a rough day for me. I knew she was ok and my Aunty was coming to let her out but I just felt so bad leaving her. I didn't want her to hate me or forget all about me. It was finally time to go inside and as soon as I opened the door and Bailey saw me. She bounded to me to fast to greet me with puppy kisses and lots of love. I felt so much better. Bailey had a good day with my Aunty and my parents. She was a very happy camper! 

After dinner we went outside to play. Chris was playing soccer with Bailey and it was in an instant that we started singing the hashtag song from Jimmy Fallon. Bailey loves to play to the hashtag song. It was so cute! I'm glad out puppy loves the same shows as we do ;) 

After playing we went inside and started to get ready for bed. She was pooped! It took an hour to wake her up and make sure she pooped before bed. Chris put her in her cage and she whimpered but quickly stopped. I was amazed how little it took for her to start getting used to it! She did so well all night. I woke up every three hours to let her out and to my surprise she needed to be woken up each time. She's truly a fantastic dog.

This morning we played and watched breakfast television. She apparently loves music because everytime music came on she would jump and scoot around. I am so thankful we found out Bailey. She's a joy and the best dog I could ever ask for! 



No comments:

Post a Comment