Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A Bailey Morning

Our dear baby girl Bailey has brought more joy than I ever imagined possible. She is funny, smart and full of unconditional love. A morning with Bailey is something I look forward to everyday. It's usually around five when we wake up. I go downstairs to see my little girl and she's usually sitting sweetly waiting to be let out. As I open the crate she jumps into my arms giving sweet puppy kisses. I just love her sweet little face. I wish everybody was that excited to see me in the morning. 

After we go outside for 20 minutes we come in for breakfast and some water. Bailey eats while I make myself something and coffee. We sit down, watch Breakfast Television and relax for a new minutes. It's now play time. Bailey loves to play. She especially loves jumping around after a ball or rope in the hallway. 

After we play it's time to get ready for the day. Bailey hates when I shower. She whines and yelps as I try to explain I just want to be clean, clearly she doesn't understand the need to be showered ;) While doing my make up and hair, Bailey quietly sits at my feet. It's nap time. 

If we have time we go back outside before handing her off to Chris. Leaving is just the worst feeling but at least Chris has to so the dirty work and put her in the crate. Looking forward to another Bailey morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment